Persian Low Point Mandan Shoes for Men and Women
Persian Low Point Mandan Shoes for Men and Women are found in many Middle Eastern illuminations and miniatures. A great outdoor middle eastern dance shoe, for SCA, LARP, and Pagan fun.
Product Details :
- Dance Approved.
- Available in Red, Gold, and BROWN (shades may vary).
- Visible machine stitches.
- Upper is top 2oz grain leather.
- Mid-Soles are oak tanned leather.
- Comes in a range of sizes from lady’s 4 – men’s 15.
- Full Sizes only, Women should round down, Men round up for 1/2 size.
- Leather ties for a snug firm fit.
- Thick crepe neoprene soles for traction.
- Waterproof with Sno-Seal
- Leather Care with Mink Oil
- Insole Inserts to provide the most comfortable experience.
The choice in construction and materials of this shoe comes from collaboration with the Middle Eastern Dance culture enthusiasts in the Outlands.
Returns and Exchanges: You may return your Persian Low Point Mandan Shoes for absolutely any reason within 30 days of receipt for your choice of an exchange for different size or style, store credit or refund. See my Returns and Exchanges Policy.
Historical Accuracy: Persian Low Point Mandan Shoes for Men and Women are loosely based on many Middle Eastern and Eastern illuminations and miniatures. Based on presentation in Osprey's Saracen Faris, and dates 12th to 13th Century and have any modern upgrades and changes to make it superiorly comfortable for modern feet. Later, this shoe is represented in Ottoman illuminations.
Construction: Hand stitched and constructed by hand, the Persian Low Point Mandan Shoes for Men and Women are made of 2 oz top grain cowhide leather, leather mid-soles, sturdy crepe Vibram chevron-patterned sole, which provides traction and grip as well as comfort. Visible machine stitching.