Persian Boots are styled after footwear from the Middle East, Ottoman Empire, Persia, and Steppes tribes from about 12th to 18th Century. The Persian Boots feature an upturned toe and elegant flowing lines. Also called a "pointy-toed", "curly toed", "hooked toe" or "Mongol" boot. If you have a Middle Eastern persona you may also want to check out the SCA Boot page as it also is very characteristic of the same period. Persian Boots are superb in fighting footwear. The upturned toe gives added protection to the toes. Great for SCA combat, archery, fencing, equestrian, bad weather event camping, LARP, and Cosplay.
Product Details :
- Combat Approved.
- Available in BLACK and BROWN (shades may vary).
- Distinctive big curled up toe design.
- Visible stitches are sewn by hand.
- Upper is top 5 oz grain leather.
- Mid-Soles are oak tanned leather.
- Comes in a range of sizes from lady’s 4 – men’s 15.
- Full Sizes only, Women should round down, Men round up for 1/2 size.
- Brass historical buckles for a snug, firm fit.
- Thick crepe neoprene soles for traction.
- The heel is 3/8 neoprene.
- Waterproof with Sno-Seal
- Leather Care with Mink Oil
- Sof Sole Athletic Insole Inserts to provide the most comfortable experience.
Returns and Exchanges: You may return your Persian Boots for absolutely any reason within 30 days of receipt for your choice of an exchange for different size or style, store credit or refund. See my Returns and Exchanges Policy.