Rus Viking Boots
Rus Viking Boots are styled after boots of the Russian Prince's, Ottoman Empire, and Rus Nobility from 12th to 19th Century features a smooth vamp with a curled toe. Also called a "pointy toed" or "curly toed" boot.
The Rus Viking boots are superb fighting boot. The upturned toe gives added protection to the toes. The heel is double-thick to give good ankle support and a period designed buckle helps lock your heel into the boot and lend support. The sole is a thick crepe with heel.
A fantastic looking boot fills in for many boots worn between 9th Century to the 14th Century across the globe, including the Middle East, Asian steps horsemen riding boot. Customers use this for SCA combat, archery, fencing, equestrian, foul weather event camping boots, IMCF and ACL, HEMA Harnessfecten, LARP, and Cosplay.
Product Details :
- Combat Approved.
- Available in Gold / Yellow (shades may vary).
- Distinctive historical curled toe.
- Visible stitches are sewn by hand.
- Upper is top 5 oz grain leather.
- Mid-Soles are oak tanned leather.
- Comes in a range of sizes from lady’s 4 – men’s 15.
- Full Sizes only, Women should round down, Men round up for 1/2 size.
- Historical brass buckle.
- Thick crepe neoprene soles for traction.
- The heel is 3/8 neoprene.
- Waterproof with Sno-Seal.
- Leather Care with Mink Oil
- Sof Sole Athletic Insole Inserts to provide the most comfortable experience.
Returns and Exchanges: You may return your Rus Viking Boots for absolutely any reason within 30 days of receipt for your choice of an exchange for different size or style, store credit or refund. See my Returns and Exchanges Policy.
Historical Accuracy: Rus Viking Boots are a hybrid design and loosely based on footwear worn by Russian Prince's, and nobility and soldiers of the Ottoman Empire and have any modern upgrades and changes to make it superiorly comfortable for modern feet.
Construction: Hand stitched and constructed by hand, the Rus Viking Boots is made of 3 to 4 oz top grain cowhide leather, leather mid-soles good for for reenactment and competitive medieval fighting as it features a reinforced heel and ankle laces and a new and improved sturdy crepe Vibram chevron-patterned sole, which provides traction and grip as well as comfort. Visible stitching is hand done back stitch on overlapped leather. Machine stitching is hidden.