Mary Rose Tudor Shoes
Mary Rose Tudor Shoes are perfect for men and women for Tudor, Renaissance fair, late medieval reenactments, and living history groups focusing on the 16th and 17th Century. Suitable for historical combat and fencing too! Approved for use at Jamestown, Roanoke, and Williamsburg, used by the guides and residents.
- Combat approved.
- Available in BLACK and BROWN.
- Leather lace for a customizable fit.
- Made of real top grain cow leather with vegetable-tanned leather sole.
- Leather 3/8 heel with nails.
- Visible machine stitching.
- It comes in a range of sizes from lady’s 4 – men’s 15.
- Full Sizes only, Women should round down, Men round-up for 1/2 size.
- Shades and colors of Brown may vary.
Add Ons: Shoe is slippery on slick surfaces.
- Add an Anti-Slip sole to your Mary Rose Tudor Shoes $25
- Add a Crepe sole to your Mary Rose Tudor Shoes $25
- Waterproof with Sno-Seal
- Leather Care with Mink Oil
- Sof Sole Athletic Insole Inserts to provide the most comfortable experience.
Returns and Exchanges: Return your Mary Rose Tudor Shoes for absolutely any reason within 30 days of receipt for your choice of an exchange for different sizes or styles, store credit or refund. See my Returns and Exchanges policy.
Care Instructions: Click Here to view care instructions for Mary Rose Shoes.
Historical Accuracy: The Mary Rose Tudor Shoes was one of many shoes found on Henry VIII's favorite warship which was lost in 1545, Mary Rose. This Tudor era shoe is presented in Stepping through Time, and Before the Mast, The Mary Rose Tudor Shoe for men and women was worn 1530 to 1700 and is the perfect 16th Century Tudor or 17th Century Renaissance shoe.
Construction: The Mary Rose Tudor Shoes for men and women feature an all-leather welted sole, lace closure and a square toe as well as a nailed leather heel. The Mary Rose Shoe is constructed of 2.5 to 3.5 oz top-grain cowhide leather, and the side seams are machine over-stitched.