SCA Saxon Boots
SCA Saxon Boots are built for fighting. Strong, stable, and longlasting footwear works well for any boot between 9th Century to the 14th Century across the globe, Europe, Middle East, Asian steps horsemen riding boot. For SCA combat, archery, fencing, equestrian, foul weather event camping boots, IMCF and ACL, HEMA Harnessfecten, LARP, and Cosplay.
Product Details :
- Combat Approved.
- Available in BLACK and BROWN (shades may vary).
- Visible stitches are sewn by hand.
- Upper is top 5 oz grain leather.
- Mid-Soles are oak tanned leather.
- Comes in a range of sizes from lady’s 4 – men’s 15.
- Full Sizes only, Women should round down, Men round up for 1/2 size.
- Leather ties for a snug firm fit.
- Thick crepe neoprene soles for traction.
- The heel is 3/8 neoprene.
- Mid-calf high.
- Add a Work Boot Lugged Sole $35
- Waterproof with Sno-Seal
- Leather Care with Mink Oil
- Sof Sole Athletic Insole Inserts to provide the most comfortable experience.
Returns and Exchanges: You may return your SCA Saxon Boots for absolutely any reason within 30 days of receipt for your choice of an exchange for different size or style, store credit or refund. See my Returns and Exchanges Policy.
Historical Accuracy: A hybrid design first developed by SCA legend Richard Jones, known in the Society as Sir Richard of Wolfwood, OL, who now owns Knotwolf Armory. The SCA Saxon Boots are loosely based on the "Bog Man" find and have many modern upgrades and changes to make it superiorly comfortable for modern feet.
Construction: Hand stitched and constructed by hand, the SCA Saxon Boots are made of 3 to 4 oz top grain cowhide leather, leather mid-soles good for for reenactment and competitive medieval fighting as it features a reinforced heel and ankle laces and a new and improved sturdy crepe Vibram chevron-patterned sole, which provides traction and grip as well as comfort. Visible stitching is hand done back stitch on overlapped leather. Machine stitching is hidden.