Roman Infantry Caligae Boots
Roman Infantry Caligae Boot or Shoe, a Fell and Allendale style, dates from the 1st Century BC to 120 A.D and is from Vindolanda in Britain is common in the Northern Provinces. A combat-ready historically accurate boot for use in a Roman reenactment, SCA, LARP, or cosplay.
- Combat Approved.
- Available in BROWN only (shades may vary).
- Visible stitching is historically accurate.
- Modern laces.
- Upper made of thick 5-6 oz vegetable tanned leather
- Vegetable tanned leather sole.
- Comes in a range of sizes from Men's 8 – Men’s 15.
- Full Sizes only, Men round up for 1/2 size.
- McKay stitched sole to replicate historical seam. (No Nails)
- Historical Hobnails can be added safely.
Add Ons: Shoe is slippery on slick surfaces.
- Add an Anti-Slip sole to your Roman Infantry Caligae Boots. $25
- Add a Crepe sole to your Roman Infantry Caligae Boots. $25
- Waterproof with Sno-Seal.
- Leather Care with Mink Oil
Returns and Exchanges: You may return your Roman Infantry Caligae Boots for absolutely any reason within 30 days of receipt for your choice of an exchange for different size or style, store credit or refund. See my Returns and Exchanges Policy.